About perch a lot has been written. Perhaps more than any other fish. And yet there are still a lot of questions about his life and habits not only among amateur anglers, but also among specialists in ichthyology.
Winter is slowly coming into its own. Mass trips for perch begin again, each of us hurries to our favorite places, where we once caught perch quite often and in large quantities.
All perch anglers fall into two categories. The first one is trying to catch him with a jig. The second is looking for a perch, changing spoons on a fishing rod... You can, of course, combine such attachments, but such a combination threatens to waste time, and the winter day is very short. Each jigger has his own stock of "catchy" jiggers, just like a fisherman from the second category sorts his spinners, trying to get a spinner that is close to the ideal (he buys it or makes it himself).
What perch is a rather unpredictable fish, many anglers know. It so happens that you look for him on the spit, on the ridges, on the drop, where he recently caught so successfully, and now he takes it right from the coast, by the reeds.
I have already written many times that in fishing practice there is no exact formula for biting fish. Everything is approximate. Over the years, analyzing the successes and failures of fishing, I stopped taking into account the reasons for biting or lack of such, which I call frivolous - wind, sun, cloudy weather, the presence or absence of current, and others. I will dwell only on those reasons that, in my opinion, really affect the bite.
Fish, as we know, is the same living being, like millions of others like it on the planet. You need to understand that weather conditions are in the first place, determining the desire of the fish to feast on your bait. But the weather is not only sun and wind. These are biorhythms of nature. The slightest changes in the magnetic and gravitational fields affect us humans, causing headaches and ailments. And the fish? Of course, her tone (mood) also depends on this. Cosmic reasons also affect: the Earth is near or far from different planets.
Very often you can hear complaints from different anglers: “I used to fish here at this place, and the bite was good enough”. That's right, he caught here, and again, under favorable circumstances, he will catch ... But when? In a month, a year, or in a few years.
In summer, small and medium-sized perch in sunny hot weather begins to walk in flocks on the surface. It hits the water with its tail, splashes. All this I have repeatedly observed on the lakes and rivers of the European part of Russia. This process is caused by a certain temperature of the water, the sun, and special climatic conditions. On the Volga, for example, perch are caught with buckets on a fin (feather), which is descended downstream.
Many processes from the life of fish are still unknown to us. And the very skill of fishing, fishing techniques and the quality of tackle, I put in last place. Of course, they affect the final result of fishing. However, he himself witnessed many times how some grandfather, a local resident, with his primitive tackle gave odds to many first-class equipped and seemingly experienced visiting fishermen. Probably, this happened because he knows the laws of nature better than we do and, most importantly, he feels this very nature in a way that we do not feel it.
I think, if it happened that the biting stopped or, on the contrary, the gore began, then this does not mean at all that the fish is full or it is suddenly hungry. Biting stops immediately and everywhere. This means that just now some other process has begun in nature itself or its next cycle.
Analyze all these changes, keep diaries, read literature, and you will know much more about the underwater world. And we will talk about the perch often, including throughout the winter.
How to catch perch on a sharaga
Sharaga (cone) is an old grandfather's, Siberian bait.
At the beginning of winter, it is very effective for perch.
Its weight, size and color are chosen in accordance with the conditions of the reservoir. Also - there are not just cones, but the shape "like a hoof" and others
In addition to perch, pike perch and pike are caught on it.
The pike is rather an unwanted trophy. She often bites off the bait
Sharaga is a type of heavy, bottom spoon.
Hooks (3 or 4 pcs.) Are soldered in the lower part of the cone.
The posting is as follows: A sharp, short toss - with a fall and a blow to the bottom. This raises a cloud of turbidity. After that, they raise them by 7-10 centimeters and wait for a bite (sometimes with swaying). Again toss and fall (you can hit the bottom 2-3 times). And again - they raised it and wait for a bite
Line thickness - typically 0.28
Sharaga is legal, amateur bait. All the talk about the fact that it is crimson fish is conducted only by sofa amateurs.
Almost all bites are swallowed. Bagrit sharaga - no more often than wobblers, spinners and jig lures
An active perch? The last, or even better - the first ice?
Then - sharaga!
If you liked the article, please - click like.
Subscribe to our channel, there will be a lot of interesting things.
Source: https://zen.yandex.ru Boat and Spinning
Views: 2.4K views
Liked? Share with your friends
Read more interesting:
Leave a comment Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Which company is better to choose a spinner for a perch
Tackle parameters affect the efficiency of the catch. Manufacturers are constantly releasing new models with improved characteristics, but not all of them are of good quality. We recommend choosing lures from trusted companies, the reliability of which has been confirmed by experienced fishermen. The review includes the following companies for the production of the best lures for perch:
- Kuusamo - Finnish fishing company. Products are valued for the quality of materials, the geometry of the models, which engineers calculate on a computer, and the painting technique. The lures are designed for stable fishing in all conditions.
- WilliamsGoldRefineryCompany Is a Canadian bait company. The trademark's trademark is the stabilizing longitudinal stiffener, which prevents the spinning of the spinners. The features of the brand's models include coating with a thin layer of silver or gold, which ensures their durability. The demand is due to the high catchability and versatility of the gear.
- Shark - a Latvian company produces fishing products. They are distinguished by good technical parameters, quality, efficiency, low price. The range includes lures for all fishing conditions.
- LLC "Northern Workshops" Is a Russian company producing fishing tackle under the Nord Water’s brand. Models are focused on winter fishing. The assortment includes jigs, balance weights, rockers. Before being sent to stores, the tackle is tested in the conditions of domestic reservoirs. They are appreciated for interesting design solutions, quality materials.
- SalmoGroup - Latvian manufacturer of goods for recreation, tourism and fishing. Lucky John lures are developed with the participation of renowned sports anglers. They are distinguished by innovation, manufacturability, high quality. The main principle of the company is professionalism and accessibility.
- PuustjärvenViehe ky Is a Finnish company producing vertical lures. The tackle attracts with high catchability, quality of materials and workmanship. In the manufacture of models, only non-ferrous metals are used. The assembly is done manually. Each winter lure has a stable play. The trademark is a single hook on a chain.
- Mepps - The French company manufactures high-precision goods for sport fishing. All models are created by hand, which is a guarantee of quality. The high catchability of the baits is due to the use of goat hair as a fringe, research to study the behavior of fish.
- SmithLTD - a Japanese corporation produces goods for the fishing market. The quality, reliability, good functionality and ease of use of the baits are due to the presence of our own scientific research center.
- Ecogroup - the Russian manufacturer of fishery products operates according to the “cash and carry” system, which means “chose - paid - shipped”. Each customer can visit the showroom where all the brand's models are presented. Customers every six months receive a catalog with information about new products in the company's assortment.
- BlueFox - the American company presents products for fishermen that attract with their uniqueness and versatility. Works on the principle of introducing innovative ideas.
Technique for catching perch on a noodles in winter
Balda is a fairly heavy bait and quickly sinks to the bottom, but this does not mean at all that winter fishing with its help will be easy (Figure 5).
In order for the fishing to be successful, you need to follow these recommendations:
- Dip the bait into the finished hole and wait for the weight to sink to the bottom. Due to the weight of the lead, this usually does not take long.
- To attract the attention of the fish, you need to play with the bulldozer slightly, making movements up and down with small pauses.
- When the sinker rises, hooks should be pressed to it and the bait should be lowered to the bottom of the reservoir again.
- After the hooks are lifted, you need to wait a little and lift the sinker. Then pause for a few seconds and then lower the bait into the water again. Such actions should be done several times at different intervals.
It is important to bear in mind that the success of your fishing depends a lot on proper rod installation and nod regulation. It is advisable to place the line in such a way that the nod is in a bent position.
It also happens that the fish in the hole is visible, but does not react to the bait. In this case, you need to slightly wiggle the rod. Thanks to this, the hooks will begin to move, and the predator will begin to attack the bulldozer. In addition, another trick will help to attract a predator. When lowering the bait to the bottom, you need to make a sharp swing with the rod and a 1 meter dash. However, in this case, when raising the bait by 30 cm, you should take a short pause. All of these ways to attract the attention of the perch to the bait are quite effective and effective, but experienced anglers still recommend combining both of these methods.
Even if you have chosen the right body of water and bought or made quality tackle, you will still not be immune from mistakes. However, if you take into account some secrets in advance, fishing for perch on a noodle in winter will be truly successful.
Firstly, there is no point in sitting near one hole for a long time. If there is no bite, move on to another, since the perch constantly moves through the reservoir, even in the most severe frosts. Secondly, never go ice fishing alone, especially in early winter or late February, when the ice is not strong enough and can fall under the weight of the human body. Third, do not use many baits at once. This will raise too much turbidity in the pond and reduce the number of bites. In addition, it is important to correctly mount the tackle, since improper rigging of the bait most often leads to a complete absence of bites.
You can see how the technique of catching perch on a bald in winter looks in the video.
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||minimum price|
|TOP best wobblers for perch||1||Jackall chubby||810 ₽|
|2||Yo-Zuri L-Minnow 44S||358 ₽|
|3||STRIKE PRO EG-074 SP Midge 40||325 ₽|
|4||Kosadaka Cord-R 70F||463 ₽|
|5||Megabass baby griffon||955 ₽|
|6||Rapala X-Rap||420 ₽|
|7||Pontoon21 cheerful||355 ₽|
Having passed a serious internal selection of the Jackall company, Chubby wobblers in an instant were among the contenders for the title of the best lures for catching river predators, the popularity of which exceeded even the most daring expectations of the manufacturer. The combination of realistic texture and shape with specific colors unsettles the predator so much that, seeing the crank even at a slight depth, he thoughtlessly goes into a swift attack.
The striking representative of this series is the model 38, which has a corresponding body length and 4.2 grams of weight. It implements a "floating" balancer system that allows anglers to make long casts with a high degree of accuracy. When fishing in stagnant water, Chubby 38 attracts mainly pike and nimble perch, but, as users say, such bodies of water are not its element. The wobbler shows itself in conditions of strong currents and rifts, where, in addition to the aforementioned perch, asp, chub and ide are distinguished by hooks.
- combination of quality and price
- work at optimal depth (up to 1 meter)
- excellent fishing conditions in water bodies of any current speed
- realistic body texture, combined with catchy colors
- the ability to cast over long distances
Yo-Zuri L-Minnow 44S
Pretty wobblers from the Yo-Zuri company are real bestsellers in the domestic bait market. Having a very low cost, these minnows are a universal tool for catching a huge number of river predators: from asp and pike to chub and perch.
With a length of 4.4 centimeters, the miniature wobbler weighs 5 grams, allowing you to perform precise casts over long distances. It works at a depth of 1 meter, luring predators from all nooks and crannies (and from the bottom) with intense play in the manner of rushing fry.
The Yo-Zuri L-Minnow 44S has pronounced ribbing on the sides, similar to real small fish scales. Shimmering in the sun, it adds believability to the wobbler, as well as 3D eyes, securely set in the provided recesses. Despite the "coolness" of the main competitors, this particular wobbler is most efficient in terms of catch, for which he is naturally awarded a high place in the general top.
- good flight data
- low price
- high catch efficiency
- presence of 3D eyes
- embossed contour that creates imitation of scales
- intrusive, intense game like throwing fry
STRIKE PRO EG-074 SP Midge 40
Strike Pro's ultralight miniature minnow was created with a clear focus on catching river bass, for which it was included in the rating of the best. A 40-mm fish has a weight of only 2 grams, but it looks much more "plump" than its real parameter. Shows mediocre flight characteristics, but at the same time excellent balance, giving her play of activity and stability even with fast guidance. Thus, anglers get a good opportunity to catch a predator on fast rapids and rifts with a serious current.
Belonging to the class of suspenders, the EG-074 SP Midge 40 deepens and works at a strictly defined horizon equal to 0.5 meters from the surface. It has a bright color in all color variations and, most importantly, a low cost, due to which it is highly popular among domestic fishing enthusiasts.
- low price
- miniature size, ideal for perch fishing
- good balance, giving stability when fishing in a fast current
- stable work at a depth of 0.5 meters
- bright colors in all their diversity
Kosadaka Cord-R 70F
A two-piece minnow type wobbler developed by the Japanese company Kosadaka with a focus on the realities of domestic fishing. It is positioned as a good lure for pike, but it arouses no less interest in perches, pike-perch and other river predators. The articulated parts of the plastic body, when navigating, make large-amplitude yaw movements, which is why they attract fish that are at a decent distance from the fishing place. The total body length of the wobbler is 7 centimeters, while the weight does not exceed 4.15 grams. There is no need to talk about flight characteristics in this case - the articulation creates confusion in flight, badly affecting both accuracy and casting distance.
Experienced anglers speak very well of the use of the Kosadaka Cord-R 70F wobbler, noting good performance in terms of catch from spring to late autumn, as well as the possibility of catching overgrown areas in shallow water. But the most important plus of the wobbler is the cost - absolutely everyone can afford such a purchase.
- a game that simulates the movement of an injured fish
- the presence of holography on the body and 3D eyes
- the possibility of catching overgrown places due to the small burial horizon (0-0.3 meters)
- low price
- the possibility of fishing water bodies during the entire spring-autumn season
Megabass baby griffon
An effective and efficient special purpose bait is expensive, but it always fulfills its main function with proper performance and excellent results. Baby Griffon belongs to the crank type wobblers, but it has characteristic deviations in terms of appearance, which also affect the movement during wiring. First, it is worth highlighting the emphasis placed on protruding eyes and an abundance of small folds at the top of the blade. These small strokes create additional resistance to flow during wiring, characteristic rocking movements and acoustic accompaniment. Secondly, the small water intake canal located on the abdomen and "migrated" here straight from the Griffon Zero model is also remarkable.
With a body length of 3.56 centimeters, the Baby Griffon weighs more than 5 grams, which has a positive effect on its flight characteristics. If not for the level of value, perhaps the little crank could have gained a lot of popularity in fishing circles. But, alas, only high demand from the few (in relation to the bulk of fishermen) professionals became his lot.
- interesting game when wiring
- small size, convenient for perch attack
- good casting characteristics
- the presence of acoustic accompaniment (lancet blade, features of the body structure)
Perhaps one of the most famous lures of the Finnish company Rapala, whose shortened models are used for efficient catching of perches. It is a traditional minnow type wobbler, the characteristic features of which are a slight deepening and sharpening for the implementation of uniform (and jerky) wiring. The Rapala X-Rap variants with a shortened body, ranging in length from 4 to 6 centimeters, are in the greatest demand when hunting nimble perch. Weighing 2 and 4 grams, respectively, they deepen only 0.6-1.5 meters, from where they catch perch, in parallel bumping into pike and pike perch.
A peculiar advantage of such small lures is that, despite their lightness, they have good flight characteristics. Long casts of the X-Rap 04 and X-Rap 06 are made possible by the floating balancer system, which moves towards the tail at the moment of swing. As for the shortcomings, there is only one in this wobbler, and it lies in the cost. The rest is purely subjective, and is leveled under the weight of significant advantages.
- shallow work
- widespread in Russia
- the presence of a long-distance casting system (floating blancir)
- good control in all phases of fishing
The famous line of wobblers from the Chinese manufacturer Pontoon21, which got into the rating due to the combination of functionality and catchability characteristics. It is mainly used for catching small predators such as perch, walleye, small pike and ide. Due to the mobility and attractive play of the wobbler, there are frequent cases of biting of large fish, rising from the depth (or emerging from the shelter) to the daring provocation of artificial fry.
The assortment of the Pontoon21 Cheerful line includes three main standard sizes of wobblers. Extreme variants with a body length of 3.4 and 6 centimeters, respectively, belong to the class of suspenders, hanging in intermediate water layers. In turn, the intermediate version by 4 centimeters has a positive buoyancy, trying to float as high as possible to the surface. As an additional luring element, balls were introduced into the body of the fish, acting as a kind of ratchet. Thus, the alluring action turns out to be not only a game during the posting, but also characteristic vibroacoustic sounds, which, in the end, increases the catchability of small minnows.